Experience the Eastern Botox-Like Magic of Gua Sha
Gua Sha, also known as the Eastern botox, is a centuries-old treatment technique that involves lightly pulling a tool along the skin to stimulate layers, reduce puffiness, and promote anti-aging. Unlike traditional Gua Sha, our method leaves no marks on the skin when done properly with a light hand and facial oil.
Clarify Your Complexion and Decrease Dryness, Acne, and Oiliness
Gua Sha is a holistic treatment that has stood the test of time, passed down for centuries from ancient Chinese empresses to modern day goddesses. It clarifies the complexion, decreases dryness, acne, and oiliness by increasing blood circulation and addressing the root causes of aging that topical products cannot.
Enjoy an Almost Immediate Lift and Radiant Glow
With our ergonomically designed tool, you can enjoy an almost immediate lift and radiant glow. Perfect for professional or at-home use, our Gua Sha tool will make your facial features appear more youthful and well-rested. Don't miss out on this ancient beauty secret!
GUA SHA BENEFITS
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Natural face lift Firm, lift and tone
- Plump lips
- Ease expression lines
- Plump wrinkles and facial lines
- Lift Sagging Face (cheek-lift, eyelid-lift, jowl-lift)
- Tones up and evens out the jaw-line
- Facial glow as fresh nutrients brought to the epidermis
- Ease puffiness and reduce edema
- Drain Sinuses and alleviate allergy symptoms
- Increases collagen production
- Tighten/shrink pores Improves elasticity to tighten loose skin Soften and reduce scar tissue
- Free trapped toxins and remove them from the body
- Fluff up collagen fibers straightening them, thus enabling them to better moisturize the skin
- Oxygenate the skin, cleansing and invigorating the tissues
- Improve nourishment delivery to the skin
- Make the skin more receptive to skin care products, enhancing their effectiveness
- energize skin
How to Perform a Facial Gua Sha Massage
Ready to elevate your skincare routine with the ancient beauty secret of Gua Sha? Follow these easy steps for a relaxing, decongesting facial massage that will leave you glowing:
- Start by cleansing your face to remove dirt and oils.
- Apply a facial oil or non-absorbent moisturizer to your skin to help the Gua Sha stone glide smoothly.
- Hold the Gua Sha stone with a light grip, and begin at the center of your face, working outward in upward strokes.
- Use gentle pressure to massage the stone along your jawline, cheekbones, and forehead.
- Continue the massage down the neck and décolletage, using long, sweeping strokes.
- Finish by applying a facial serum or moisturizer to seal in the benefits of the massage.
Voilà! You're on your way to smoother, brighter, and more youthful-looking skin. Enjoy the transformative power of Gua Sha and make it a regular part of your skincare routine for optimal results.
Skin Type: Normal, Acne Prone, Mature Skin, Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Sensitive Skin.