Achieve a Healthier Scalp with Solaris Laboratories LED Hair Brush
The Solaris Laboratories LED hair brush is your solution for improving the overall health of your scalp. This 3-in-1 therapy combines advanced LED light therapy with gentle vibrations to stimulate your scalp and provide a soothing massage. LED light therapy has been clinically demonstrated to
How LED Light Therapy Works
LED light therapy, also known as light-emitting diode therapy, is a clinically proven method for maintaining scalp health. The Solaris Laboratories hairbrush uses both red and blue LED light, with specific wavelengths of 620 +/- 10 nm and 420 +/- 10 nm respectively, to expose the scalp.
The Benefits of red LED light for the hair
- It stimulates hair growth by increasing the production of collagen and elastin in the hair follicles (Source)
- It improves the metabolism of hair cells, promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss (Source)
- It has been shown to increase the number of hair follicles in the growth phase, leading to thicker and more voluminous hair (Source)
- It can increase the size of the hair follicles, resulting in stronger and more resilient hair (Source)
- Improves blood circulation and increases the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles (Source)
- The vibration feature improves scalp health by promoting relaxation, reducing stress, and increasing the absorption of hair care products (Source)
- The device improves the overall appearance and health of hair by reducing frizz, increasing shine, and promoting stronger, more resilient hair (Source)
- Help achieve a healthier scalp
- Improve the overall health of your scalp
- Gentle vibrations promote circulation
- 28 silicone bristles expose hair follicles to hair growth factors
How to Use the Solaris Laboratories Hairbrush
Simply use the Solaris Laboratories hairbrush as you would any other hairbrush, with the added benefit of LED light therapy and gentle vibrations. Don't let thinning hair hold you back any longer. Improve the overall health of your scalp with the Solaris Laboratories LED hair brush.
Warning: LED light therapy is a cosmetic treatment that uses low-level light therapy to improve the appearance of the skin. It is generally considered safe and has minimal side effects. However, there are some precautions and warnings to be aware of when using LED light therapy:
Avoid direct eye exposure: LED light therapy uses high-intensity light, and it is important to avoid direct eye exposure to the light. You should wear protective eyewear or close your eyes during the treatment to avoid any potential risks to your vision.
Use caution if you have certain medical conditions: LED light therapy may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions, such as epilepsy, lupus, or photosensitivity. If you have any concerns about your medical history or current health status, it is important to consult with a healthcare provider before undergoing LED light therapy.
Avoid using LED light therapy if you are pregnant: There is limited research on the effects of LED light therapy during pregnancy, and it is generally recommended to avoid the treatment if you are pregnant.
Avoid using LED light therapy on open wounds: LED light therapy should not be used on open wounds or areas of the skin that are damaged or broken. This could potentially worsen the condition and lead to complications.
Follow instructions and safety precautions carefully: It is important to carefully follow the instructions when using LED light therapy and to follow any recommended safety precautions. This includes using the device as directed and following any recommended usage guidelines.
Risk of adverse effects or complications: As with any medical treatment, there is always a risk of adverse effects or complications. If you experience any adverse effects or complications while using LED light therapy, stop using the product immediately and consult with a healthcare provider.
Use caution if you experience discomfort: Using this device should be a comfortable experience. If you experience any form of discomfort, such as irritation, redness, or pain, discontinue use immediately. If your skin condition worsens or you experience discomfort while using LED light therapy, stop using the product immediately and consult with a healthcare provider.
FDA statement: The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. All Solaris Laboratories products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Children: Children under the age of 18 should not use or play with Solaris Laboratories devices, tools, or massagers. Products have not been tested on children and should be kept away from them.