Cupping Therapy is a non-invasive, painless technique that has been used as holistic traditional medicine across civilizations from Asia to Egypt for thousands of years. During the massage technique, a simple application of vigorous, quick, rhythmical strokes stimulate the muscles while moving stagnant lymph and blood, removing toxins and replenishing the same area with oxygenated blood and nutrients.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Natural face lift Firm, lift and tone
- Plump lips
- Ease expression lines
- Plump wrinkles and facial lines
- Lift Sagging Face (cheek-lift, eyelid-lift, jowl-lift)
- Tones up and evens out the jaw-line
- Facial glow as fresh nutrients brought to the epidermis
- Ease puffiness and reduce edema
- Drain Sinuses and alleviate allergy symptoms
- Increases collagen production
- Tighten/shrink pores Improves elasticity to tighten loose skin Soften and reduce scar tissue
- Free trapped toxins and remove them from the body
- Fluff up collagen fibers straightening them, thus enabling them to better moisturize the skin
- Oxygenate the skin, cleansing and invigorating the tissues
- Improve nourishment delivery to the skin
- Make the skin more receptive to skin care products, enhancing their effectiveness
- energize skin
The Solaris Face cups were designed to be soft and malleable for the radiance renewal cupping massage. Great supplement to your beauty regimen with many benefits such as natural alternative to botox, face lift, and optimizing skin care product absorption post massage.
Recommended use for facial is 5-10 minutes a day 3 days per week*. Effects may be noticeable immediately, but it is recommended for continuous long term use to maintain results. Results vary in individuals depending on skin type and commitment of use. To increase probability of success while massaging, test and practice using cups (suctioning, releasing, and gliding) several times and ensure skin is well lubricated with non absorbable moisturizer or oil.
- Wash and dry cups prior to use.
- Use on clean skin.
- Lubricate skin with oil.
- To apply negative pressure squeeze cup to expel air.
- Stronger squeeze is stronger suction, start light.
- While squeezing, place cup on skin and let go.
- Glide cup from center of face outward toward ears.
- For lip nose and eye area use small cup.
- Rapid suction release may be used between eyebrows, along eyes, eyebrows or lips.
- From ears, glide cups down jawline and down left or right side of neck. Do not suction front of neck.
- Leaving cup static on skin can produce bruising, attempt to always glide cups.
- Do not drag cups back. Lift and return to center of face and repeat process.
- Following facial massage, this is optimal time to use favorite cosmetic product such as serum, cream, moisturizers, and/or oils as maximum absorption of products will occur.
- It is encouraged to drink plenty of water while cupping to promote fluid exchange.