Experience the ancient power of cupping therapy, a non-invasive and painless technique used for centuries as a holistic form of traditional medicine. To perform the massage like a pro apply quick, rhythmical strokes to stimulate muscles and boost circulation, removing toxins and replacing them with oxygenated blood and nutrients. Embrace the transformative benefits of cupping therapy and elevate your wellness routine.
- Stretch marks
- Reduce cellulite
- Detox the body
- Nervous system deeply relax
- Substitute for deep tissue massage
- Flush lactic acid (muscle cramps) post work out
- Enhance athletic performance
- Relax muscles
- Frozen shoulder
- Relieve pain from sciatica/ back pain
- Reduce anxiety & depression
- Myofascial Release
- Release trigger points
- Asthma, bronchitis & emphysema
- Relieve cough
- Reduce probability of getting the common cold or flu
- Facilitate the flow of lymph
- Break up scar tissue
- Encourage sufficient supply of nutrition to the tissues
- Encourage nutrient circulation to the tissues
- Increase secretion of digestive fluids
- Relieve digestive issues
- Stimulate the spinal nerves & the automatic nervous system
Scientifically designed for ultimate comfort and effectiveness, these silicone cups are made from 100% medical grade and food safe material. Perfect for self-administered massages or partner sessions, these body cups are a must-have for anyone looking to improve the appearance of cellulite, or simply enjoy the numerous health and wellness benefits of cupping therapy.
Use 5-15 minutes a day, 3 days per week for optimal results. Note: results may vary depending on skin type and frequency of use. Don't forget to lubricate your skin with non-absorbent moisturizer or oil before using the cups for best results!
- Massage may also be performed in the shower while skin is soapy.
- Lubricate skin with oil.
- To apply negative pressure squeeze cup to expel air.
- Stronger squeeze is stronger suction, start light.
- While squeezing, place cup on skin and let go.
- Start with a light gentle suction for skin to get used to the treatment.
- Increase suction as comfort level increases.
- Glide cup on legs, arms, stomach or back to break adhesions.
- Long movements on smaller areas work best.
- On larger areas zig zag or spiral, holding skin with other hand helps stabilize massage and cup.
For back or thigh use L cup, for arms, stomach or neck use M body cup.
Rapid suction release may be used on localized areas to reduce stretch marks.
Leaving cup static on skin can produce bruising, attempt to always glide cups.
Do not drag cups back. Lift and return and repeat process.
It is encouraged to drink plenty of water while cupping to promote fluid exchange.
Note: Sensation of redness, warmth, and tingling may occur. If sensation during massage is uncomfortable decrease suction strength to comfortable levels.