Skip to main content
VISIspec, short for Visible Spectrum Light, is a soft, silicone-based flexible LED face and neck mask set for the treatment of redness, and the treatment of mild, and moderate acne.
- LED is clinically proven to help with skin by reducing acne, and redness.
- Professional LED treatment features 100 red, blue, amber, and proprietary purple (red, amber, blue mix) light options for a professional at-home LED.
- This quick 5-10 min daily treatment will leave the skin glowing and radiant with every use.
- SET INCLUDES: 1 face neck mask, 1 mask strap, 1 wireless remote control and 1 adapter
- Hands-free and controlled by a remote.
- Helps restore radiance.
- Helps reduce acne-causing bacteria.
- Helps reduce acne.
- Helps control lubrication on the skin.
- Prior to initiating LED light therapy, please perform a skin sensitivity test by following the instructions on how it should be done. If there is no light sensitivity, on clean dry skin you may use the mask 5-10 minutes a day 3-5 days per week.
- It is recommended to close the eyes or cover them with cotton pads. After completing the light session, you may resume your regular skincare routine.
LED light therapy is a cosmetic treatment that uses low-level light therapy to improve the appearance of the skin. It is generally considered safe and has minimal side effects. However, there are some precautions and warnings to be aware of when using LED light therapy on the skin: Avoid direct eye exposure: LED light therapy uses high-intensity light, and it is important to avoid direct eye exposure to light. You should wear protective eyewear or close your eyes during the treatment. Use caution if you have certain medical conditions: LED light therapy may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions, such as epilepsy, lupus, or photosensitivity. If you have any concerns, it is important to consult with a healthcare provider before undergoing LED light therapy. Avoid using LED light therapy if you are pregnant: There is limited research on the effects of LED light therapy during pregnancy, and it is generally recommended to avoid the treatment if you are pregnant. Avoid using LED light therapy on open wounds: LED light therapy should not be used on open wounds or areas of the skin that are damaged or broken. It is important to carefully follow our instructions when using LED light therapy. This includes using the device as directed and following any recommended safety precautions. Generally considered to be a safe and effective treatment option for improving the appearance of the skin, and it is not uncommon for people to use the treatment without any issues. However, as with any medical treatment, there is always a risk of adverse effects or complications. By following these precautions and warnings, you can help ensure that your LED light therapy treatment is safe and effective. It is important to carefully follow our instructions when using LED light therapy and to consult with a healthcare provider if you have any concerns. If you experience any adverse effects or complications using LED light therapy stop using the product immediately.
Using this device should be a comfortable experience. If you experience any form of discomfort discontinue use immediately. Do not use the device if your skin condition worsens or you experience discomfort, irritation, redness, etc. The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA all Solaris Laboratories products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any negative consequence resulting from the misuse of Solaris Laboratories products or application of Solaris Laboratories products is neither responsibility of Solaris Laboratories NY nor its affiliates. All Solaris Laboratories NY products are to be kept away from children. Children under the age of 18 should not use or play with Solaris Laboratories Devices/tools/massagers. Products have not been tested on children. Before charging make sure the device and USB port are free of water. Unplug the device from the charger while in use.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you shortly.
Thanks for subscribing