VASKA Skin LED Mask
Get ready to glow like you never have before with the VASKA Skin LED mask. This upgraded version comes in a chic Sand color and offers Red LED light therapy for anti-aging, Blue LED light therapy for anti-acne, and Amber LED light therapy for anti-redness and lymphatic boosting treatments. Say goodbye to dull, tired skin and hello to radiant, youthful-looking skin with this game-changing mask.
Unique Features of the VASKA Skin LED Mask
- Simplified color options: The VASKA Skin LED mask offers the top 3 desired colors - Red, Blue, and Amber - to effectively treat a variety of skin concerns.
- Diagonal light bands: The mask features diagonal light bands that mimic blood flow and stimulate lymphatic drainage, which is a downward motion on both sides of the neck.
- Neutral light dispersion: The beige tone of the mask absorbs light dispersion, focusing the light towards the face rather than radiating outward.
- Lightweight design: The rim of the mask has a lighter feel and features a square battery (on both sides) internally, making the mask less taxing on the face when worn.
- Wider eyepiece: The oval eyepiece is wider, allowing for more visibility while wearing the mask.
How Does LED Light Therapy Work?
LED light therapy is a non-invasive skin treatment that uses low-level light therapy to improve the appearance of the skin. Each color of light emits a specific wavelength that triggers the cells of the skin in various layers to begin a natural healing process to repair the skin.
- Red LED light therapy (620 +/- 10 nm) is for anti-aging and wrinkle reduction by stimulating fibroblast cells to produce and secrete collagen. Red light treatment has been shown to help plump the skin and smooth out fine lines.
- Blue LED light therapy (420 +/- 10 nm) may help prevent and treat mild to moderate acne by killing acne-causing bacteria. Blue light therapy has also been clinically shown to control sebum/oil production.
- Amber LED light therapy (600 +/- 10 nm) is a calming and rejuvenating wavelength. It is excellent for sensitive skin and may help reduce any superficial issues such as redness (rosacea), inflammation, and the appearance of tiny blood vessels around the nose and face. Amber light may also help boost lymphatic drainage and give the skin a natural, healthy glow.
Precautions and Warnings for Using the VASKA Skin LED Mask
As with all light therapy systems, it is important to do a skin sensitivity test prior to use, then wait 1 day to see if the skin reacts. A reaction is any physical change to your skin such as redness, irritation, discomfort, itchiness, or anything physical that is outside of what is normal for your skin. If you experience a reaction, do not use the mask.
Additionally, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have any underlying skin or eye disorders, suffer from light-induced headaches, or are taking light-sensitizing medication, we do not recommend using the VASKA Skin LED mask. If you are uncertain about using this product with any medication, we recommend consulting with a medical professional before using it.
Included in the box
1 LED Mask in the color Sand, 1 USB charging cord, 1 Eye protection set, 1 instruction booklet
Warning: LED light therapy is a cosmetic treatment that uses low-level light therapy to improve the appearance of the skin. It is generally considered safe and has minimal side effects. However, there are some precautions and warnings to be aware of when using LED light therapy:
Avoid direct eye exposure: LED light therapy uses high-intensity light, and it is important to avoid direct eye exposure to the light. You should wear protective eyewear or close your eyes during the treatment to avoid any potential risks to your vision.
Use caution if you have certain medical conditions: LED light therapy may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions, such as epilepsy, lupus, or photosensitivity. If you have any concerns about your medical history or current health status, it is important to consult with a healthcare provider before undergoing LED light therapy.
Avoid using LED light therapy if you are pregnant: There is limited research on the effects of LED light therapy during pregnancy, and it is generally recommended to avoid the treatment if you are pregnant.
Avoid using LED light therapy on open wounds: LED light therapy should not be used on open wounds or areas of the skin that are damaged or broken. This could potentially worsen the condition and lead to complications.
Follow instructions and safety precautions carefully: It is important to carefully follow the instructions when using LED light therapy and to follow any recommended safety precautions. This includes using the device as directed and following any recommended usage guidelines.
Risk of adverse effects or complications: As with any medical treatment, there is always a risk of adverse effects or complications. If you experience any adverse effects or complications while using LED light therapy, stop using the product immediately and consult with a healthcare provider.
Use caution if you experience discomfort: Using this device should be a comfortable experience. If you experience any form of discomfort, such as irritation, redness, or pain, discontinue use immediately. If your skin condition worsens or you