Best Skin Care Products To Pair With Our Best Sellers
Have you wondered which products are best to pair with your facial massager tools? We have compiled a list of our 2020 best sellers and favorite products to pair them with.
Our blue LED acne fighting blemish stick in combination with a non oil base product. Hyaluronic Acid is an excellent choice as it promotes moisture and the Hyaluronic Acid has the capacity to hold 1000 times its weight in water!
Our recommended products to pair with the LED acne stick1.SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator $178
2. La Roche-Posay's Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum $30
3.Paula's Choice Hyaluronic Acid Booster $46
4. The Ordinary's Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 $6.80
Soothe tired puffy eyes and get an immediate glow with our Rose Quartz Gua Sha massager tools. Use them cooled from the fridge, or pop them in glass of warm water to warm them if you need extra TLC.
Recommended products to use with:
- Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Firming Eye Serum $60
- Olay Eye Lifting Serum $29
- Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum $69
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG $6.70
- Solaris Laboratories Rose hip oil $20
It's Lit LED Gua Sha Facial Massager
Gua Sha massager, Sonic Vibration, Heat + Age Reversing red LED light. What more could you ask for in a facial massaging tool? It has all options to work both on your muscles, lymphatic fluid, and on the skin surface. Like any fitness routine yoga or the gym, results will build with time. The more you expose your skin to a healthy stimulating massage the more powerful the effects will be.
We suggest pairing with a serum that will glide smooth and absorb but not too quickly - below you will find our favorites for every skin type:
- iS CLINICAL Active Serum $138
- Plumping Hydra-Serum from Embryoliss $35
- ACURE Brightening Glowing Serum $20
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum $80
- Tatcha Violet C Brightening Serum $88
- Barbara Sturm Glow Drops $145
- Eve Lom Intense Hydration Serum $95
This is an oldie but goodie, withstanding the test of time cupping has been used for thousands of years originally for healing the body but with new techniques backed by research on the face. For the massage to work well, a good suction and glide needs to be created with a non-pore clogging oil based product. We recommend the following natural oils as the best pair with this facial massage: