This Grade A rose quartz facial roller can be used from your forehead to décolleté to build a younger, firmer, stronger skin and to as an effective tool to relax facial muscles at the end of a busy day.
Note: The crystal has been pre cleansed via smudging and energized in natural sunlight for optimum function.
Why not choose something for your skin that has stood the test of time. Rose quartz has been used since ancient times across many civilizations for its anti-aging and healing properties. In Egypt women ground up the rose quartz stone and applied it on their face as a part of their beauty regimen. It is said Cleopatra bathed with rose quartz crystals, and pharaohs wore it as a pendant to balance their energy. Quartz rollers have also been used in Chinese culture since the 7th century for their ability to promote youth. Our hand carved rose quartz facial roller can treat your skin inside & out by the soothing quartz vibrations in combination with the rolling action in strategic directions on the face. Rose Quartz rejuvenates your skin on a cellular level from the gentle potent aura it exerts, helps release stress, anxiety and balances all matters of the heart. Its calming energy can bring deep inner healing and self love and is excellent for those who want to surround themselves with giving and receiving love. On a physical level due its anti-inflammatory properties from the minerals in rose quartz such as aluminum, iron, titanium, manganese it can help calm redness from acne or other minor skin issues and help treat the following concerns below.
Rose Quartz Facial roller can help:
· Reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
· Increase lymphatic drainage
· Reduce puffiness
· Detox the skin
· Tone the skin
· Improve elasticity of the skin
· Soothe irritated, sensitive skin
· Exercise facial muscles
· Encourage product to be received deeply into skin
Due to natural variations in the color of the crystal, each facial roller will be unique in color and stone marbling.
Handle with care
1. Liberally apply a serum, face oil, mask or moisturizer.
2. Starting at the forehead roll up and outward.
3. Roll over cheeks and jawline, through to neck moving outwards towards the ears, finishing on décolletage.
4. After 1-3 minutes of facial massage, clean face.
5. Apply moisturizer and resume beauty regimen.
Disclaimer: Our rollers are designedfor a rolling motion without applied pressure. Use with caution and keep away from children because of movable parts.